Monday, September 04, 2006

Arrived in the land of OZ!

Well mostly this is just a trial to see if this blogspot works for me...but I may as well type a few words in case this works for those of you who might visit this site. My name is Logan, and I'm an 18 yr old recently graduated Canadian highschool student who's doing a GAP year working in Queensland, Australia as what essentially sums up as an assistant teacher. My school is called All Souls St. Gabriel's School, and it's a pretty remote place about 1.5 hrs from the coast. Hopefully most of you know this already because you're all friends and family... Anyways, my stay over in HK proved to be a very enlightening experience, I loved all of Hong Kong except for the intensly shitty hostel and the predominant smell of fish. After 3-4 days there, I flew to Melbourne for an orientation with German, UK, Russian, Iranian, and other nationalities of GAPpies who were to spread out all over the country. I landed over here in Charters Towers with a German fellow by the name of Marco, and a Scottish girl by the name of Katie and by this point we're all preparing for our September 2 week break from school to travel around and see the rest of the country and the coast. I think that's enough of an introduction/test, but i'll keep you all posted! Keep visiting!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey logan
great website i love your photos your going to have to get a pic of u and me b4 you leave so u will remember me ok...and ull have to put pics up of charters towers and all souls thats when u get time to but kool website love the pics of hong kong well anyways i must be off catchup with u at school..
love always bianca

9:17 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy shiz i never knew you talked to bianca.. bahaha

9:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home