Monday, September 04, 2006

The Beginning: Hong Kong Hostel


Alrighty there... thought i'd just lend a shout out to me friend Kirsten Sweetland who graduated with me and who just won the world champs overseas somewhere and is making all of Canada proud at the moment. Also, a big big big figurehead of my home country at the moment has just died, so if you could all say a little prayer for Steve Irwin, the man with the most enthusiam in the world. Crikey. Well I thought that I'd start at the beginning and try to throw in some pictures whenever I can of Hong Kong and my travels so far, so that you all could see them and finally know what I've been talking about. To the right here is a picture of my HK hostel. It doesn't appear to be bad, except we had some wacky rain and then all the critters started appearing a ways after this picture. This was taken around July 14th...after my 13 hour painful flight of watching V for Vendetta 6 times in a row and not being able to find sleep. Well there's one, I'll keep em coming.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dood those rooms look soo tiny.. how you fit yourself in there lol.. kalax

9:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home