Monday, November 06, 2006

Mooloolaba and Maroochydore Pics





Hola. So as you can probably tell the two pictures taken from the air obviously aren't mine... Instead I got them off the internet just so I could show you the region I was in since I never took the opportunity to buy a camera until the very end of my stay. Three of the the others were taken in the mall outside Maroochydore, and the other one was my hostel in Mooloolaba. Annika and Janina are both shown on the bridge, Annika = left and Janina = right. Cheers

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to finally hear from you mr reid!! I am jealous of your pictures and the weather you are enjoying! Victoria was the victim of the "pineapple express" a rainstorm that left numerous homes flooded and areas on the mainland that had to be evacuated even. Well I have your blogspot bookmarked and will be sure to check it now and again.
take care- DCS.

3:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home