Monday, November 27, 2006

Random Pics I Just Recently Got

Well I suppose that these will seem slightly out of order, but it's much better for me to at least add them and throw my blogsite out of chronological order, than to keep them all for myself. The picture on the top right is one of the many meals that I have come to make in a 'hostel environment' (Lol get it! Yeah it was sad I know...) so that you're not spending boat loads on take-away the whole time. This one was taken in the Woolshed backpackers in Hervey Bay, and I made a whole array of things. There was spaghetti with a tomato sauce (yes it wasn't ketchup lauren), then there was a chicken teriyaki I made, and also rice on top of it all. It was a lot in the end and you probably guessed I didn't finish it all... But this was only because I already had a lot of $1.00 garlic bread before making dinner so I still retain pig status. Woo hoo. The one with me swimming in the water and putting two thumbs up was taken in Lake Wabby on Fraser Island. While the other ones of me wading through the creekwater was at Eli Creek. A couple of Mooloolaba pictures are there as well that were taken by the German girls. It shows me and my attempt at taking the mooloolaba beach with my surfboard, even though there were no waves. Well giver, I hope you enjoy the late additions. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home